For these past few months of Nevillizing... some of the many fun things that has happened!
- My FIR gets so real, I have gripped objects and felt them in my hand!
- Often, even when I am just walking somewhere, I find myself rolling a few hundred dollar bills in my hand.
My FIR of me acting and singing on the Broadway stage is so strong I manifested...
- A revival opportunity: When I arrived in NYC (1984), one of the plays I always wanted to be in was "Children of a Lesser God" which had just left Broadway.
- Figuring it may serve me well; I decided to take American Sign Language classes to brush up my self-taught limited skills. [At age 10, I portrayed the blind/deaf Helen Keller & learned ASL for the role].
- Made it to Level 6. Who knew that 15-years later I would meet a deaf man and ended up together for six years! We are still friends today, seventeen years this month.
- Now, I read they are having a revival of the play, "Children of a Lesser God" on Broadway and I am perfect for the hearing role if the mother -- and she needs to know ASL!
- And, as you know, I suddenly met Broadway actors Tony Shaloub and Brooke Adams; when my friend, a successful Actress/Singer was going to make an appearance at a film Festival. She is friends -- and has been in Broadway years ago -- she invited Tony and Brooke and introduced me so wonderfully--as a professional and her talented friend!
There are a couple glitches.
- My birthday is Thursday. Which is a plus!
Regarding Children of a Lesser God.
- The auditions are this week, too. My AEA dues are behind. And the auditions are for paid-up AEA members.
- I have three days -- maybe another week (at most) to come up with nearly $1,000 for my storage.
- Plus the nearly $90 for my union dues.
I am looking to the end, of what I actually want, yet what is in the way of getting my outcome manifest?
I can say...
- The storage does have an auction date. I keep seeing me having all my belongings, touching it, organizing it as it's delivered to my own apartment in Manhattan.
- Admittedly, though, as the auction date approaches, I am feeling some fear coming in...[I lost a storage unit a few months ago to auction. It felt like a house burning to the ground].
- I got a job that would have had it paid by now. Yet, the job keeps having glitches in the system [on-line job] and thus no pay.
- I am seeing all my paying clients and paying students thanking me, loving me as their LOVING TEACHER.
- And here I am... no paying clients and money nearly done to $0.00
- The things I can sell, to get these things met smoothly (besides a couple of paying students -- as that would definitely get me caught up and a little extra) -- are in the storage.
- I have offered them for sale, yet any interested buyers want photos.
- I cannot enter the unit, to take a picture, until I pay it. And I know I could get the storage to agree to open it...the other catch is... .* I have to get money or a free ride to another state. Because the storage is in NJ and I am in NY.
I was playing with that in FIR. I know to go to the end. Yet, going so far -- to the apartment in Manhattan -- makes me a bit nervous.
I did it with FIR and seeing me in the truck, with the movers and putting my storage near me (here in Queens) easy and no issue at all! As that is the current goal -- to get it in the same state and near enough to go through it. I have needed to organize, purge, sell and simplify for some years.
Any help to get this financial situation to what is truly needed. And I want it easy! No more "paying my dues" with awful or boring "day jobs" keeping me from auditions.
I am God! I deserve financial super success, all the time!"
My roommate keeps repeating her lack to me, about me.
For example, I had about $18 left today. I decided to postpone my therapist appointment until next week. 1) because I don't want to spend $5.50 for the round-trip on the subway today, 2) as I'd rather use the $18 for some food.
My roommate knew I had an appt. today and asked why I wasn't going. I told her I didn't want to spend the money on subway fare (plus, I have found I really do not/have not gotten much out of the year or so therapy). I really figure things out with the gold of Neville & learning from twenty46004 & Victoria. Plus my years in the learning, playing and spiritual field.
Her comment was something about me, "So you can go to Taco Bell, but won't go to the therapist"
She also says something about "wasting money" if I buy a bottle of Peach Ice Tea Snapple instead of "something good" or mentions my weight.
"I guess you don't care about your weight, then?"
Since Neville, I usually don't pay much attention anymore. I send her loving thoughts. Oddly, the more I do that, the more she picks at me.
I know her picking at me is mirroring me.