Kit Kat Brownies 170g butter (plus extra for greasing pan alternatively use spray n cook to grease the pan) 1 1/2 cups sugar 2 large eggs 2 tablespoons water 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 1/2 cup cake flour 5 fun size KitKats
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Grease a 20cm by 20cm glass or nonstick baking tin with butter or spray n cook.
- Beat the butter and sugar together in a large bowl until blended.
- Beat in the eggs 1 at a time then stir in water and vanilla essence. Sprinkle the salt and baking powder over the mixture, then mix in. Do the same with cocoa. Finally stir in flour until blended.
- Pour 2/3 of batter into prepared pan. Line individual KitKats on top of batter. Pour the rest of batter on top to cover bars completely.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes until the center is set and the top cracks a bit (make sure you do not overbake it as the center may appear raw because of the melted chocolate).
- Cool before cutting (it can be warm when you cut it, jut not HOT).
- Have a break, Have a Kit-Kat