othing like a marshmallow fridge tart for dessert, don’t you think?
What you need:
200g tennis biscuits or coconut flavoured cookies, crushed 3 tablespoons butter, melted 400g condensed milk 100ml lemon juice 250ml plain, greek yoghurt 500ml cream 2 cups marshmallows, finely chopped (you can also use mini-marshmallows) 1 cup red cherries, chopped
How to prepare:
- Mix the tennis biscuits with the butter and stir until the mixture resembles damp sand.
- Press into the bottom of a deep, rectangular dish (or smaller dishes if you prefer to make individual portions).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the condensed milk and lemon juice and beat until thick. Fold in the Greek yoghurt.
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the marshmallows and cherries into the condensed milk mixture.
- Gently fold the cream into the condensed milk mixture.
- Pour the mixture onto the biscuit crumb base and refrigerate until set.