Crust: 1 x Readymade pie crust OR 1 packet digestive biscuits 90g melted butter
Filling Ingredients: 150g pink and white marshmallows, finely chopped (keep 3 white & 3 pink marshmallows for decoration) 12 glacé cherries, cut into small pieces 5ml vanilla essence 250ml cream 1 tin condensed milk 100g crushed pineapple, drained 125ml lemon juice
- Crush the biscuits and mix with the melted butter.
- Grease a pie dish and line the base and sides with the crumbs.
- Press down firmly with the back of a spoon and place in the fridge.
- Mix the condensed milk, lemon juice,chopped marshmallows, crushed pineapple, cherries and vanilla essence together.
- Whip cream until stiff and fold into the condensed milk mixture.
- Pour into the chilled base and refrigerate.
- When set, decorate with whipped cream and reserved marshmallows.
❤️ E N J O Y❤️