Peppermint Crisp tart
Makes 1 medium tart (6 slices) Chill: preferably overnight 1 can (360 g) caramel condensed milk 250 ml (1 cup) Greek yogurt 250 ml (1 cup) cream frache 4 (35 g each) Peppermint Crisp chocolate 1 pack (200g) Tennis biscuits
- Mix the condensed milk and yogurt in a bowl.
- Place 3 Peppermint Crisp in a plastic bag and chop finely with a rolling pin. Place the remaining Peppermint Crisp chocolate in the refrigerator until needed.
- Place a layer Tennis biscuits baked in a tart.
- Spoon half of the condensed milk mixture over and spread evenly over the cookies.
- Spread half of the sour cream over the top sprinkle. Repeat the layers, ending with a chocolate shavings.
- Sprinkle nuts over and take about an hour in the freezer again be firmly.
- Remove just before serving, and serve.
- Sprinkle half of the chopped peppermint crisp on top.
- Repeat the layers, ending with a sprinkling of Peppermint Crisp.
- Remove the Peppermint Crisp tart from the refrigerator and cut. Sprinkle the pieces as decoration on top of the tart. Store in the refrigerator until you are serving.