Made Red Velvet Pancakes for Breakfast? Here's the recipe if you want to try it for yourself!
- 2 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup of Powdered Sugar (Icing Sugar or Castor Sugar)
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 and 1/2 TSP of Baking Powder
- 1/2 TSP of Baking Soda
- 1/2 TSP of Salt
- 1 and 1/2 Cup of Buttermilk (If you don't have buttermilk you can use 1 and 1/2 Cup of Milk with 1 TBSP of Lemon Juice)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup of Granulated Sugar
- 2 TBSP Red Food Colouring
- Sift together the first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk together Buttermlik, Eggs, Sugar and Food colouring in another bowl.
- Gradually mix both mixtures together, until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Pour 1/4 Cup of Pancake mixture for each pancake.
- Icing Sugar
- Vanilla Ice Cream (Above are all OPTIONAL. You can put whatever Garnish you prefer)
Hope you enjoy it!