Roast Vegetables Ingredients: 2 sweet potatoes with peel, thickly sliced 1 small butternut, cut into big cubes 1 large Red Pepper cut into cubes 2 cobs sweetcorn cut into 2cm slices
Marinade: 1/4 cup olive oil 2 Tbsp Chilli sauce 1tsp crushed garlic 1tsp freshly ground black pepper 1tsp Crushed Cumin 1tsp Salt
Sauce: 250ml Fresh Cream or Reduced Fat cream 2 Tbsp Mustard sauce 1/2 cup sweetcorn (creamstyle) 1/2 cup Coriander leaves chopped.
- In a bowl combine all Marinade ingredients and mix well.
- In a roasting pan add all veg except the corn cobs. Add marinade to veg and make sure all are coated.
- Preheat oven to 200 deg and bake until tender. 4.Boil Mealies in salted water and drain.
- Take the baked veg and the sweetcorn and place in a glass baking dish.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients pour over the veg sprinkle coriander leaves over and cover with foil.
- Bake for 30-40 and serve.