SPICY SWEETCORN SAMOOSAS
INGREDIENTS 30ml cooking oil 500g frozen sweet corn 1 large onion, sliced 5ml salt 15ml chilli powder 5ml Robertsons Turmeric 125ml water ½ bunch coriander, chopped 3 spring onions, chopped 1 sachet KNORR Three Cheese Sauce 125ml boiling water 250ml cheddar cheese, grated 500g Samoosa Pur (Pastry) 60ml cake flour 60ml water
- Add oil to a large frying pan and turn on to medium heat, once hot, add sweet corn and fry for 7-8 minutes.
- Add onions, salt and spices and fry for 2 minutes, add half a cup of water and cover with a lid and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Gently stir through coriander and spring onions, KNORR Three Cheese Sauce and boiling water
- Remove from heat and add cheese stirring through gently.
- Leave to cool aside for about 10 minutes or until no visible steam. Using flour and water make a glue paste by mixing the two together until a pasty liquid forms; use glue to seal samoosas.
- Fill samoosas with the filling then seal and fry until golden brown and crispy
- Drain and serve