♡Stuffed Chicken Breasts♡
- 4 Chicken breast fillets
- 125 ml DairyBelle In Shape SmoothCottage Cheese
- 50 ml Peppadews, coarsely chopped
- 125 ml Baby spinach leaves
- 25 ml Cashew nuts, chopped
- 250 ml (100 g) DairyBelle ColchesterCheese, grated
- 15 ml DairyBelle Choice Salted Butter, meltedTo serve:
- 200 g Asparagus spears, blanchedand refreshed
- DairyBelle Greek Yoghurt
1.Using the palm of the hand, flattenchicken breasts to a thickness of about7 mm.
2.Divide cottage cheese between thechicken breasts and spread evenly.Divide the peppers, spinach leaves and nuts between the chicken breasts and sprinkle over the cottage cheese layer.Follow with a layer of grated cheese.
3.Roll chicken carefully and securewith cocktail sticks. Brush lightly withmelted butter.
4.Heat a griddle pan and grill chickenfor 5 - 7 minutes, turning frequently.Serve immediately with blanchedvegetables.