Hello every1... these ingredients make the tastiest chickpea curry. It's very versatile. I sometimes serve with basmati rice. Or with leftover roasts etc. The best part is... it takes 30 mins.1 tin chickpeas3 tablespoons oil1 onion1 teaspoon garlic/ginger1 red chilli... depending how strong u want it1/2 teaspoon borrie1 tin cream of tomato soup2 teaspoons ground coriander2 teaspoons garam masala1 tablespoon lemon juice3 medium potatoes
- Mix all the spices together
- Peel and dice your potatoes. Put it in a bowl with water and salt and microwave until just before it's done
- Braise onions with oil' garlic and ginger until the onion is soft
- Add all the spices and stir for just 30 secs.
- Add chickpeas and some of the water from the tin and then lemon juice. Simmer for 5 to 10 minsFinally add soup and potatoes.
- Stir and leave to stand for 10mins so the potatoes absorb all the flavours